I have begun priority enrollment for current students for the 2013-2014 school year. Priority enrollment will last until February 10, at which point I will open enrollment to everybody.
*****FALL 2013 Class Schedule*****
Monday/Wednesday 9:00-11:15
or
Monday/Wednesday 12:00-2:15
$85/month
*In the past I have had separate classes for 3 year-olds and 4 year-olds, but I have found that students' ability levels are not so clearly defined. I also believe that many of my 3 year old students would have benefited from the extra 15 minute time slot that I had allocated for dedicated reading instruction in my 4 year old class. Therefore, I have decided to hold two sessions, both 2 hours and 15 minutes/day, and both open to 3 and 4 year old students.
Limited space available. Call (801) 462-5822 to request a registration packet or to schedule a time to come meet me and see the school.
*NOTE: I have gotten several calls asking if I take 5 year olds. YES! Some students will have already turned 5 when school starts, so that's just fine.
**Wonder Kids Preschool is a Registered and Licensed Preschool**
*****FALL 2013 Class Schedule*****
Monday/Wednesday 9:00-11:15
or
Monday/Wednesday 12:00-2:15
$85/month
*In the past I have had separate classes for 3 year-olds and 4 year-olds, but I have found that students' ability levels are not so clearly defined. I also believe that many of my 3 year old students would have benefited from the extra 15 minute time slot that I had allocated for dedicated reading instruction in my 4 year old class. Therefore, I have decided to hold two sessions, both 2 hours and 15 minutes/day, and both open to 3 and 4 year old students.
Limited space available. Call (801) 462-5822 to request a registration packet or to schedule a time to come meet me and see the school.
*NOTE: I have gotten several calls asking if I take 5 year olds. YES! Some students will have already turned 5 when school starts, so that's just fine.
**Wonder Kids Preschool is a Registered and Licensed Preschool**
No comments:
Post a Comment